Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Fri Feb 14, 2003  6:51 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Reading magazines

Nande:

I subscribe to ClassicalSinger, mostly for audition information, although I
do read the articles as well. But, since that magazine is oriented mostly
to the East Coast, I also subscribe to Callboard, which is published by
Theatre Bay Area. Some of the local opera companies list auditions there.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"We got guns, they got guns, all God's chillun got guns!" -- The Marx
Brothers, "Duck Soup"