Vocalist.org archive

From:  "deliamayit <deliamay@h...
Date:  Fri Feb 14, 2003  2:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Allergies

Dear John
I don't suffer greatly from allergies except in the pollen season,
but I bought a Virotherm inhaler last october after seeing your
comments about it, as i had a lot of problems with colds and
bronchitis last year, and this product claimed to stop colds in their
tracks ( I had just started a really bad cold !).
I live in Italy, so I tried a couple of chemist shops first of all,
the first didn't have it but the second, after consulting a catalogue
said they could order it. Then i looked on the internet and found 2
websites who sold it and ordered one - it arrived a few days later -
and cost around 80 euros.
Well, it was too late to stop that cold (AND bronchitis which dragged
on for 3/4 weeks !) but since then i have been using it whenever i
feel a cold threatening - along with vitamin C - and so far so good -
touch wood, (or iron as they do in Italy).
What surprises me is that if you do an internet search there are very
few mentions on the web. Why, if the product is so good ? - also the
site I bought it from already no longer has it - maybe i bought the
last one ! According to the publicity, it was developed in the UK so
why can't you buy it there I wonder ?
Have you found yours to be successful in preventing colds from taking
hold?
Best wishes
Delia

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22667 Re: AllergiesJohn Cheshireconn1922 Fri  2/14/2003
22695 Re: Allergies, colds, Viratherm, etc.John Messmer, M.D.singdoc_1 Sat  2/15/2003
emusic.com