Vocalist.org archive

From:  Graham Sanders <tenore_di_forza@w...>
Date:  Thu Feb 13, 2003  8:27 am
Subject:  Thanks everyone

Hi all,

Thank you everyone for the kind notes I have been getting, as regards to my
return.

At the moment I am in Glasgow, Scotland rehearsing Die Götterdämmerung,
which will be the final installment, before the complete Ring comes at the
Edinburgh International Festival this summer. Even though the sets are
modern, the story is told very well. These days that is a blessing, believe
me!! All I can say is that thank God Siegfried has been performed
already!!!

Ciao,

Graham

Heldentenor
gsanders@h...
gsanders@b...
www.heldentenor.org

Tel: +49 (0)421 417-2349
Fax: +49 (0)421 417-2348
Mobile: +49 (0)172 566-5754

Important:

Someone has been using my email address to send junk emails. For this
reason I trust you will understand that, for your own and my protection, I
rule out the legal validity of the foregoing statements and comments.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22677 Re: Thanks everyoneElizabeth Finkler  Fri  2/14/2003
emusic.com