Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Thu Feb 13, 2003  4:32 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Allergies

Well, there is no doubt steam works but not as well
as Nasonex. Unfortunately the price of Nasonex in the
US is more than a bit off-putting. The same sized
inhalers which cost about $22 US in Australia cost
$119 US or more, in the States. Now THAT is a worry.
By the way, it is not on any government subsidy
list here either.

Reg.

At 12:27 AM 13/02/03 +0000, you wrote:
>I have said this before, but here goes again....
>
>After suffering from allergies, blocked nose etc for many years, the **only**
>remedy I find to really work for me is a device called the Virotherm.
>
>The Virotherm is basically a steam inhaler. It provides temperature-
>regulated water vapour ( 40 degrees Celcius ) for comfortable inhalation.
>The device is such that you can watch TV, read a book etc while inhaling.
>It uses plain water.

emusic.com