Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Cheshire" <vocalist@c...>
Date:  Thu Feb 13, 2003  12:27 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Allergies

I have said this before, but here goes again....

After suffering from allergies, blocked nose etc for many years, the **only**
remedy I find to really work for me is a device called the Virotherm.

The Virotherm is basically a steam inhaler. It provides temperature-
regulated water vapour ( 40 degrees Celcius ) for comfortable inhalation.
The device is such that you can watch TV, read a book etc while inhaling.
It uses plain water.

The bad news? I know of only one place that sells them now, and that is
a company in Italy;
http://www.beatoangelico.it
Their website does not have an english version yet. They shipped a Virotherm
to me very quickly and paid for the carriage to UK.

John
http://www.vocalist.org

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22629 A history of song mike zhangzlmike95926 Thu  2/13/2003
22646 Re: A history of songJohn Cheshireconn1922 Thu  2/13/2003
22631 Re: AllergiesReg Boyletranquil2404 Thu  2/13/2003
emusic.com