Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Walker" <bethwalk@s...>
Date:  Wed Feb 12, 2003  11:35 pm
Subject:  University Employment Questions

Hi friends,
I've been a lurker for a while now,(currently teaching and rehearsing for the
musical "Titanic") but I have a question from those of you who have University
positions. I'm applying for a job and have been asked to send my "Philosophy of
Teaching".This is a faculty voice teaching position. What should be included?
They also need my "current placement credentials". I teach for a community
college now- what are they asking for? I hate feeling ignorant, but all my
colleagues that I would normally ask around here are off in New York at ACDA
convention.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Elizabeth Walker
Labette Community College