Vocalist.org archive

From:  anne-louise silvia klaus <aklaus@i...>
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  4:00 pm
Subject:  Rep: Wedding & Finland

I've been asked to sing at a wedding in Finland and have been given a free
hand as to what I want to sing. I'm a lighter lyric soprano. Since this
is the first wedding that I'm singing at, I would be open to any
sugestions, but would be especially interested in hearing from people that
know about wedding appropriate Finnish repertoire. I do sing in Finnish
(and will probably fit Merikanto's Kansanlaulu in somewhere) but other
than this one song have no clue what is typical/enjoyed at weddings there
or here for that matter. I did a search of the archives but didn't
have much luck. Thanks so much for your help!!!

:-),
Anne-Louise Klaus

emusic.com