Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Margaret L. Harrison" <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Wed Feb 12, 2003  10:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] !Question!

<alex69rox@y...> wrote:

> I am 15 year old vocalist, when I was younger My voice really good, then when
my voice went through the voice change it isn't really good anymore, I was just
wondering, why did my voice become so bad when it was so good!

Alex, that's hard to answer with such little information. Tell us a little more
about what concerns you about your voice or singing. Also, talk about how much
and the type of singing or speaking you were doing at the time. For example,
were you doing chearleading or something similar that involved yelling?

Peggy

Margaret Harrison, Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

emusic.com