Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  7:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] When I wake up

How odd.... I am the exact opposite!

I find singing later on in the day is waaaay better for me. I find it is
easier to get my voice going and that I can sing for a longer period of
time. I also tend to be an "evening person" more so than a morning person,
so maybe this partly has to do with personality. Obviously, singing TOO
late at night is exhausting, but in general, I would prefer to practise or
to do heavy-duty song analyzing after dinner.

Fiona