Vocalist.org archive

From:  "D. M. Moore" <adinca@i...>
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  3:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] When I wake up

Rodge, IMHO it's normal for the voice to be tired when you are! Some people
get up feeling tired and "wake up" during the day - their voices are best
later in the day. You're the opposite, and there are plenty more just like
you! Each voice is unique and each individual voice can be different each
day, although major changes aren't generally the norm. There are exceptions
to everything, tho' - which is what makes teaching so much fun!

Diane Moore
Soprano & vocal technique teacher
Silicon Valley, CA