Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Mon Feb 10, 2003  12:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Pavarotti Mezzo Falso

I've been having a great time this week using sirens with all my students, male
and female. Hadn't done those for a LONG time. What interval DO you use for
the Flying Monkey exercise? :)

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching