Vocalist.org archive

From:  "razor8882003 <decentefsci@h...
Date:  Sun Feb 9, 2003  3:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] If not head voice,then what?

--- In vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com, "??????? ????????"
<alexey-mihailov@m...> wrote:
> Your question is clear to me though rather difficultly to advise
> On distance, but I shall try.
> The matter is that you should as it is possible "to approach"
small language
> to a nose closer.
> You should do(make) pressure upon the firm sky (area of a nose) as
though
> from above, in yourselves.
> But " to a back wall of a throat you should not "go" to inside
mouth.
> It - area of your acoustics. You do not climb inside of the piano
or a
> guitar when
> Play on these tools. For that what to avoid " a leaving(care) of a
sound in
> inside " YOU should
> To close lifted (and to not drop) a root of language and the
> lowered(omitted) soft sky.
> You "are as though teased". After YOU have taken the first note the
> subsequent notes as though "drip"
> From small language in a breast. A direction of breath - downwards
and
> forward (as though in a floor).
> Probably at you the sound "is filled up" because you change (turn)
> direction of breath.
> Breath goes to a breast, you should feel, that your breast (area
of a solar
> plexus)
> Has as though become isolated. As soon as you disconnect a breast
a sound to
> become unguided and "jumps up".
> It is still very important to not overflow itself with air.
> Try to make such technology:
> 1. Through a mouth a mild exhalation.
> 2. Begin as though " to smell a nose a flower ". A breath through
a nose and
> as though "connection" of a root of language with the sky.
> 3 Extraction of a sound as though on a breath. Sensation of a sound
> resonance in the field of a nose (the Vocal mask)
> 4. Keeping "mask" softly connect to a breast. A direction of
breath as
> though before your nose
> The wheel in your party(side) rotates. Breath is included as
though into a
> nose and leaves a breast already a sound.
> As though from a breast you extend a rope (not so thick). If to
interrupt
> this movement of a wheel,
> To turn it(him) back - a sound will leave to a back wall of a
throat,
> acoustics of the device will be blocked, the root of language will
fall
> , Small language as though will block an input(entrance) in
resonant bosoms
> and a sound will be not before you and where that is very deep,
complexion
> will change only.
>

> I wish successes,
>
> Alexey.

Hi again Alexey.I read your post very carefully(although i had in
some points a difficultu with your english).

It seems that it is really difficult for me to do what you told
me.However,i'll keep trying.

What i'd like to ask is that:This voice i told you i use,what is it
actually?Is it head voice with bad technique,or something else?

I've learnt to sing with my throat.
What's the easiest way to bring the sound to the mask?
It seems to me that it is the back part of my throat that helps me
keep my voice connected,after my last chest note.

What do you think?

Thanks again.

emusic.com