Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Stinky Rumpus" <stinkyrumpus512@h...>
Date:  Fri Feb 7, 2003  2:42 pm
Subject:  re: STINKY'S alleged MISINFORMATION

Thank you for your reply, singing4mysupper2003. I am sorry that you
disagree with what I've written, but I stand by it. I did take the
precaution of checking your web site to make sure I had the right program
before I wrote. Obviously you are connected with the program, and you have
every right to defend it and to present it in the best light. I have no
such ties so I just call 'em as I see 'em. I am sure that other people's
opinions will differ from mine, as yours clearly does. Perhaps the original
poster will be able to check around in other forums for further information.
I believe Rome Festival has been written up in Classical Singer magazine.
There may also be information at the New Forum for Classical Singers.