Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael <chosdad@y...
Date:  Thu Feb 6, 2003  11:42 pm
Subject:  It's a Website, was Re: the usual help question

Dear List:

I think many members of the list do not fully appreciate that
the "Vocalist Temporary" mail-list is not just a mail list, but a web-
site. As such, there is a "files" section that some have begun to
use, as well as an archive and search facility for past messages.

To answer the direct question about unsubscribing, if one wishes to
unsubscribe, simply go to the Yahoo groups website
(http://groups.yahoo.com) and sign in.
At the left hand side a list of all the groups you belong to appears -
select the vocalist-temporary group.

Now a new display shows you the vocalist-temporary group and near the
top right there is a link that says "Edit My Membership". Select
that and you can delete (remove) yourself from the group.

Cheers,

Michael
--- In vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa M. Nuske"
<earthbounddiva@w...> wrote:
> Hi all - I'm wondering if someone can help me unsubscribe from this
list.
> The reason I cannot is that my e-mail has changed since I signed up
and now
> I cannot simply unsubscribe.

emusic.com