Vocalist.org archive

From:  "lestaylor2003 <LesTaylor@a...
Date:  Thu Feb 6, 2003  3:16 pm
Subject:  Re: Musical Theatre List?

Dear Anne-Louise,
If memory serves, there is a UUList email group called
rec.arts.theatre.musicals
You may want to use your favorite search engine (mine's Dogpile) and
put those words in quotes. Putting them in quotes makes the engine
search for exactly what is contained within the quotes. You have to
join the list by e-mail. Don't worry, the list's FAQ I believe gives
precise instructions on how to do that.

rec.arts.theatre.musicals is mostly a forum for voicing opinions
about shows, performances, performers, composers, writers etc. Some
of the people are very knowledgeable about many things but few seemed
to be about singing when I was still a member about 6 or 7 years ago.
Frankly it can get to be pretty rude. Flame wars are commonplace on
that list but it can also be a lot of fun. If you join, please let me
know what you think. My e-mail is LesTaylor@a....
Regards,
Les

emusic.com