Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  9:31 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Seeking creepy toy-related songs!

The Green Eyed Dragon - Oh, I loved that song. My Dad had a 78 RPM
recording of it years ago. I have the sheet music, but it's totally falling
apart. Do you know if it's still in print?

There's another song called "The Wasted Crust" Lyrics by Edit Lelean
Groves, Music by Bertha Louise Tamblyn. The copy I have was my
grandmothers, from 1922. VERY wrecked. This is a wonderful, scary song.
My daughter loves when I sing it to her at bed time. If anyone knows if
this is in print and how to get a copy, I'd love to hear about it.

Cheers from Vancouver Island,
Vivian