Vocalist.org archive

From:  James <bandb@n...>
Date:  Wed Feb 5, 2003  3:22 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Natural sore throat suggestions?

I have a question for our good Doctor Messmer. I was put on Nasonex
' for ever ' from about 3 or 4 months ago. It was primarily because
I am sensitive to just about everything that's carried on the breeze.

I have also carried a badly deviated septum since being assaulted
in the dark of night in the deep North of Queensland eons ago.

This Nasonex has not only shrunk my deviated septum back to normal
but it seems also to have saved me from a severe throat infection at least
twice. Like, when I wake with a throat that makes it agony to swallow,
I used to resign myself to weeks of hell. Well with Nasonex the sore
throat was gone by the next day. Unheard-of in my lifetime!!

Is it possible that this substance, in repairing tissue damage, also
reduces my susceptibility to infection or does it also fix the problem?
The sore throat was deep down not up high as far as I can tell.

Thanks in advance. Reg.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22414 Re: Natural sore throat suggestions?John Messmer, M.D.singdoc_1 Wed  2/5/2003
emusic.com