Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  2:50 pm
Subject:  Anyone in Michigan????????

Hello list,
Having just returned from taking the Heritage Children's Chorale of the South
on tour to the Piccolo Spoleto Festival in Charleston this past week, it is
now time to start planning our next year's tour. This is a group of
approximately 40 kids, aged 8-18, treble voices only. This group has been in
existence for 12 years under the direction of Mary Stephenson. Performing
primarily classical and sacred literature, They have also sung with the
Nashville Symphony, on the Opry stage with Amy Grant, they sang on the John
Starnes Christmas album, they have recorded with Donna Summer (long time
ago), they've performed with the American Boychoir, and so on and so forth-a
very versatile group!! They have toured to Washington D.C., New York,
Philadelphia, Greenbrier West Va., Williamsburg, Chicago, San Antonio, just
to name the big ones. Next year we would like to change direction
and go to Michigan. We have heard that there are plenty of musical events
there as well as conservatories. Anyone have any information on who I could
contact to begin planning a trip up that way?
We try to tour the first week of June, and could possibly leave a few days
earlier.

EMail me privately with any information.
Thanks in advance,
Leslie Christopher

emusic.com