Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Fri Jan 31, 2003  10:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Doctoral Comprehensive Exams (almost over!!)

Taylor

Good luck with everything you're doing. I've just finished a 3 month module
of a course I'm currently studying - unlike you, not something that I'm
heart and sould involved with - and I know the disrupstion to your daily
life that it brings. I'm just coming to terms with the fact that I can
spend more time at home, reading the list, and learning the role that I have
to sing next. It's all worth it in the end. Best of luck with the
dissertation stage.

Best wishes

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK