Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Fri Jan 31, 2003  6:57 pm
Subject:  Wedding

Hi all, I lost all my vocalist mail when updating my
outlook, from 4 to 6. a friend from the States put
me right. well, my son got married to Dee on thursday last, I did not sing
the Nick Cave
number she wanted. We settled for Schuberts "Ave Maria " " Panis
Angelicus"
" She Moved Through The Fair " " My Lagan
Love " " Caro Mio Ben" and "Perhaps Love "
it was a tiny church in the country and the sound was good. The organist
took ill on the day,and the
only person who could play, could only play chords,
so I sang most of the songs acapella.
A great day was had by all 200 there,and after the
Bride, the most captivating girl there was Alice,
my 18 month old daughter. O, and my wife Kathryn.

Regards Leo------Drogheda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22298 Re: WeddingKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Fri  1/31/2003
emusic.com