Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dr Kevin Hollis" <khollis@m...>
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  8:47 am
Subject:  UK Vocalisters

When I was last on the news group a couple of years ago I
sorted out a list of UK based vocalisters. I thought it might
be fun/useful/intersting(?) to do so again. See where people
are based etc.. Then I can set up a group in my mail browser
to forward announcements for concerts/performances etc..
that vocalisters are involved in. People can then copy the list
or mail me and I'll forward announcements.
We must have a higher chance of getting to each others gigs
on this side of the pond !

I'd like to post the previous list of names and e-mails. Is there
any problem with that ?
e-mail me privately to update info or add your name to the list at
khollis@m...

emusic.com