Vocalist.org archive

From:  TheSinatraGuy@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 29, 2003  2:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Hyperthyroidism medication and voice

In a message dated 1/29/2003 2:38:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
myboobook@o... writes:

> Hi, I've just been diagnosed with an over-active thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
> I am currently undergoing tests to find out why and then will start
> treatments of some sort. As yet, I don't know what treatment. Is anyone
> aware of any treatments or medications that could harm my voice, and if so,
> suggest any alternatives? I am a dramatic soprano.
> Thank you
> Christine Welsh, Sydney, Australia

Hi Christine,

I know of the asbsolute best alternative for you, because I dealth
with this myself. I searched everywhere for the highest level of
alternative doctor and I found one. You should search for what
is called a clinical kinesiologist or specialized kinesiologist.
Unfortunately, there are less than five of these miracle doctors
in the world. They have the ability to tap into the bodies energy
like a computer. They then can get to the deep roots of any
correctable problem and correct is quickly. My doctor in Atlanta
specializes in thyroid dysfunction. One of my problems was a
severe corn allergy, which he completely removed. I know of
another doctor in New York, and one in Colorado. If you are
taking syntheroid, make sure to avoid all vitamin K vegetables.

Good luck, and let me know if you need help searching for one
of these docs. Also, I found that these docs usually use products
from Thorne Research. Perhaps you can contact Thorne and ask
if they have any clinical kinesiologist's in your city? They have a
website at www.thorne.com.

Steve

emusic.com