Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Jan 28, 2003  9:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] The "Stupid Prince"??

My first guess is "SPELL-CHECK STRIKES AGAIN!"

Then again, I've taped two versions of "The Student Prince" (a
Lubitsch-directed silent and the 1950s extravaganza starring Mario Lanza's
voice) in the very early AM. Maybe I'll discover that that's what the title
SHOULD be.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
NO, RAIDERS!
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine