Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael <chosdad@y...
Date:  Mon Jan 20, 2003  6:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] unusual question

Dear Jean Marie, GWwendel, and List:

> Jean Marie <jeaniebean77@h...> wrote about a now female transgender
> voice student

GWendel wrote
> I surmise that Jean Marie is asking for suggestions on how she can
help her
> student develop a complete singing voice that is credibly feminine,

> I wonder if countertenor methodology, appropriately modified, would
be of help?

You know, I think GWendel hit the nail, so to speak ... perhaps Jean
Marie you might join and post your question to the Countertenor Yahoo
group...In general, I would think a countertenor does not
specifically attempt to sound "feminine" but I am curious to see what

Cheers,

Michael Gordon

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22085 Re: unusual questionKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Mon  1/20/2003
22087 Re: unusual questionLeslie Christopher  Mon  1/20/2003
emusic.com