Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Fri Jan 17, 2003  2:52 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] questions

Cost - depends where you live. Could be $15/half hour, could be $50/half hour
(assuming you want to start w/half-hour lessons, which I recommend at your age,
and assuming that you find a teacher willing to do half-hours).

Go to the NATS website (www.nats.org) and scroll down the side to Finding a
Teacher. You'll be prompted to type in where you are, what you're looking
for...

F below middle C - pretty good lower register. B right below high C - a good
start. Once you start working on your voice, it may go up if you are really a
soprano.

You won't know till you try. If you don't try, you'll never know what the
possibilities are!

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"