Vocalist.org archive

From:  livinnlovinit@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 17, 2003  2:17 am
Subject:  questions

I am a 15 year old female soprano and I have only recently been interested in
classical music and learning voice technique. I am in the school musical and
my director is a professional singer, so I dont doubt she knows what she is
doing, but she doesnt have the time to work on voice technique or to train me
as a singer. How do I go about looking for a teacher, and about how much
would lessons cost? I am a soprano but i need to work on controlling my
voice. My range is from the F below middle C, to the 2nd B above middle C
(sorry dont know all the technical terms for the notes and stuff) How does
this compare relatively to other soprano voices? I am also afraid to take
lessons for fear that I am not a good enough singer and will just be wasting
time and money. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22020 Re: questionsChristine Thomasmezzoid Fri  1/17/2003
22028 Re: questionsJustin Randolphsneezy_1 Fri  1/17/2003
emusic.com