Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  10:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] VOCAL HEALTH QUESTION--URGENT!!!!!

>From: Justin Randolph <sneezy_1@y...>
I have rehearsals all
>week for the opera Gianni Schicchi and I'm also
>singing in Pirates of Penzance. Obviously I wont be
>using my voice for these rehearsals, but can anyone
>reccomend ANYTHING for me to do to alleviate my
>hoarsness??? I have a nice 4 day weekend ahead of me
>with NOTHING to do. HElllllp!!! :)
>Thanks
>Justin

You have a long weekend coming up with nothing to do? I say do exactly
that-- NOTHING. Sleep as much as you can, drink as much tea as you can, eat
as much chicken soup as you can, and don't talk unless the house is on fire!

Aunt Liz

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
GO RAIDERS!
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine