Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  7:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] A Professional Layman Needs Help

donald okpekpe wrote:

>I want to use this medium to apeal to every member of the list to do all they
can to help me in this direction.Your contributions are highly needed.

Hey people. If you are giving out money I still need $123,000 to finish
paying for my new movie musical, "One Christmas Eve." Seriously, if
there are any interested you can read about it at the Intl Movie
Database at http://us.imdb.com/Title?0135578

But my expectations are minimal. (Good thing, huh?)

Dr Dean
"We have to keep in mind we are a nation under
God, and if we ever forget that, we'll be just a
nation under." (Ronald Reagan)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21997 Re: A Professional Layman Needs HelpMichael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Thu  1/16/2003
22031 Re: A Professional Layman Needs Helpdonald okpekpedonwhitee37 Fri  1/17/2003
emusic.com