Vocalist.org archive

From:  Cássio Ribeiro <cassiobribeiro@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  5:53 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] New Member

Oi Camila!

> What choir do you sing in? A professional one?

No, it's a church choir. Until last year I could say
it was a very good choir, compared to other amateur
choirs, but now the quality has dropped a lot. I
thinking about joining another choir, still amateur,
but I haven't decided yet.

> Keep on your singing lessons. I've been singing for
> 8
> years now, and it's the best thing of my life.

I have some plans for the (not so far) future that
includes singing lessons, but for now I just do
vocalizations and try to develop a small repertoire on
my own. This list has been good for these purposes,
since I fell more like I'm "into the musical world"
again, and that keeps me motivated.

Bye!
Cássio

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você procura na Internet
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/

emusic.com