Vocalist.org archive

From:  Camila Ribeiro <c_ribeiro78@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  12:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] New Member

Hello, Cássio.

What choir do you sing in? A professional one?

Keep on your singing lessons. I've been singing for 8
years now, and it's the best thing of my life.

Bye,
Camila.

--- Cássio Ribeiro <cassiobribeiro@y...>
wrote:
> Hi Camila!
>
> Yes, I'm a singer (baritone), but I still have to
> work
> hard to develop my voice. I'm also an electrical
> engineer, and had to temporarily stop my music
> studies
> due to my activities as an engineer. I'm still
> singing
> in a choir, but of course it's not the same thing.
>
> Bye!
> Cássio
>
> --- Camila Ribeiro <c_ribeiro78@y...>
> escreveu:
> > Hello there, Cássio.
> >
> > I'm from São Paulo! Are you a singer too?
> >
> > This group is actually the best group that I have
> > subscribed to, the conversations here are really
> > interesting.
> >
> > Bye! Abraço,
> > Camila.

> Busca Yahoo!
> O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você
> procura na Internet
> http://br.busca.yahoo.com/

=====

Camila Ribeiro
c_ribeiro78@y...

Singing is the most legitimate of arts; no one else can put in a touch with
brush or pensil for one - one must face it alone. (Lillian Nordica)

21987 Re: New MemberCássio Ribeirocassiobribeiro Thu  1/16/2003
emusic.com