Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael <chosdad@y...
Date:  Wed Jan 15, 2003  10:00 pm
Subject:  Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).

Dear Katherine and List:

Thanks for your input. While I am interested in the input of one of
his students, I would be careful to distinguish between whatever Mr.
Reid may or may not teach (I never met him) and whatever is in print.
What a teacher does in the studio may not match a book written many
years ago.

--- In vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com, "katherine94040
<modulate58@a...>" <modulate58@a...> wrote:
> With all due respect to all of you, and most especially to Mr
Hanson,
> for whom I have had great regard back to the old Vocalist,
Cornelius
> Reid does not teach that falsetto is "between" head and chest. I
> think you need to read again.
I just did this morning - I gave an exact quote from his book.
Please check my message and then comment on the excerpt as I quoted.

Thank you,

Michael Gordon

emusic.com