Vocalist.org archive

From:  "ibracamonte <ibracamonte@y...
Date:  Wed Jan 15, 2003  5:51 am
Subject:  ADMIN: cleaned up some stuff on the web site

I rather arbitrarily deleted some of the older files posted to the web site. If
it seemed educational or a topic that comes up often (examples of diction
phenomes, or that cool tuvan throat singing clip, or the ornamented Mozart
aria), I left it up. If it seemed like clips that illustrated and illuminated a
discussion that's since been wrapped up, I axed it.

I also deleted some, um, unsavory links and photos from those respective areas.
Where do the spammers keep coming from? Thanks to whoever posted all the opera
singer pictures in the photo section -- very neat.

Isabelle B.

emusic.com