Vocalist.org archive

From:  Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Wed Jan 15, 2003  5:36 am
Subject:  ADMIN: please drop the off-topic argument

Okay, can we all please drop the breastfeeding war?

Isabelle B. (who can't believe that anyone with an
iota of education in this day and age would have any
conceivable problem with breastfeeding, but has to
admit that it's hideously off topic to the Vocalist...
unless of course you look at the study that just came
out that said that a huge number obesity cases could
have been prevented if more Americans were breastfed,
and tie that into the opera singer and stage
appearance thread... no, I am NOT going to get
involved)

My tongue hurts I'm biting it so hard! What a
ridiculous thread! How do people so ignorant even
exist in our society?? Okay, sorry. I need to drop
it, too. -IB