Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue Jun 6, 2000  9:04 am
Subject:  I need a voice teacher for a far away little girl

It's just too far for me to travel to Meadville, PA every week for this
delightful 12 year old. Meadville is tucked away in the North-West corner of
Pennsylvania. If I still had my Piper Cub I would fly out without hesitation.
Kayla Withers is a blind from birth twelve year old with exceptional talent in
piano composition and playing and she sings beautifully. Her diction is great
and she doesn't sing from her throat. She seems to have a beginning natural
vibrato. If you or a recommendee wants to hear her the link is
http://www.mp3.com/Kayla.

I wish I lived closer. I hope one of you has an idea for an excellent child's
voice teacher for her; one with a tremendous amount of patience for teaching
non-seeing children.

If any of you great people have any ideas you may use Vocalist or send them to
me privately.

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.

"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"
<http://www.newenglandtalent.org> EPI Records - NetWork Films

"Making children do something they don't want to do is the job of the parents.
If that doesn't work, there are always juvenile detention centers." - Mike R. -

emusic.com