Vocalist.org archive

From:  "westernactor <matthewmurray@m...
Date:  Mon Jan 13, 2003  6:38 pm
Subject:  How good is Juilliard?

I have a friend who is considering returning to school to complete
his vocal performance degree, and is facing the prospect of having to
choose a school with a good vocal performance program. A lot of good
people come out of Juilliard, but is it really that great a program?
What makes it different from other vocal programs? He's also
considering Indiana University, so if anyone knows anything about
that program, that would be great as well. He is very talented, has
been out of high school for a number of years, and is far from
inexperienced, but is looking for an environment that will provide
him the opportunity to continue to develop his skills in a way that
his current lifestyle does not allow him.
If anyone has any suggestions of directions in which I might be able
to point him, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

--Matthew

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21874 Re: How good is Juilliard?Leslie Christopher  Mon  1/13/2003
21875 Re: How good is Juilliard?Margaret L. Harrisonpeggyliebman Mon  1/13/2003
21893 Re: How good is Juilliard?Camila Ribeiroc_ribeiro78 Tue  1/14/2003
21902 Re: How good is Juilliard?Christine Thomasmezzoid Tue  1/14/2003
21904 Re: How good is Julliard?James W. Glass  Tue  1/14/2003
21909 Re: How good is Julliard?international@a...  Tue  1/14/2003
21908 Re: How good is Juilliard?donald okpekpedonwhitee37 Tue  1/14/2003
21910 Re: How good is Juilliard?Margaret L. Harrisonpeggyliebman Tue  1/14/2003
emusic.com