Vocalist.org archive

From:  "iacmf <iacmf@y...
Date:  Sun Jan 12, 2003  2:10 pm
Subject:  Re: RE:Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my voice.

Thank you very much for your help.I don't really underestand what
you mean by "smart-alec attitude".(that's not an irony,i really
don't underestand).
Anyway,i am sorry if something bothered you.I didn't have any
intention to do that.
According to the singing teachers here in Greece...
Well,if you actually want to learn techniques such as head voice etc,
you have to take opera lessons,which is something i didn't want.
You know,it's very difficult to find people to teach you
international modern singing.
And i'm saying internrational singing,cause greek modern singing
does not use head voice.What they teach you is master your chest
range.I would also say that techniques such us head voice don't fit
in greek sound.Our sound has other characteristics such as very
difficult voice turnings and "clean" sound.

I'd like to thank you again for your help.

Best regards.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21859 Re: Head voice from falsetto>Some more information about me and my vEdward Norton  Sun  1/12/2003
emusic.com