Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Sat Jan 11, 2003  4:28 pm
Subject:  audition notice

Hi all!
We are still looking for 1-2 altos for our spring concert. Rehearsals
begin on Sunday, January 19th so this is a "last call". Please pass this
along to singers that you know in the Chicago area that may be interested
or know singers (i.e. church choir directors).

Thanks!
Patricia (Pat) Smith
President, Acappellago

The newest a cappella chamber choir in the Chicago area, Acappellago,
coming off its successful inaugural concert, is seeking singers,
especially ALTOS for the 2nd concert of our inaugural season. This
volunteer group of approximately 20 singers will be
presenting a concert on April 6, 2003, entitled "Where Everything is
Music", in Naperville, IL & the program includes a mix of renaissance,
classical & contemporary music. If you are interested in auditions and
other details, please send an e-mail to: Acappellago@j... or call
(708)484-3797 x. 2.

emusic.com