Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Margaret L. Harrison"<peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Jan 9, 2003  8:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Summer Schools

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:39:55 -0000 Colin Reed <colin-reed@l...> wrote:

> Does anyone know of good summer schools (1 to 2
> weeks) in Europe, most
> especially France or Italy? I've never been on
> one before, but felt like
> giving it a go this summer. I've found details
> on one that looks good in
> UK, one in France and one in Belgium that I
> only just make the age limit for
> (upper limit is 32) but is very expensive.

Funny you should ask....the January Classical Singer Magazine is largely
devoted to the topic of summer programs, including information on programs in
both the USA and Europe. And articles on how to find a good program vs. one
that wastes your money (or rips you off, in American slang!).

I have no relationship with the magazine - just a happy subscriber. Here's
their web site, with info on how to subscribe, etc.

http://www.classicalsinger.com/

Peggy

Margaret Harrison, Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

emusic.com