Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Sun Jan 5, 2003  3:48 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Enrollment Drop After 9/11/01

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the compliment on my name. I wish it was because my mom
liked Deanna Durbin but alas it was because too many other women were
naming their babies Denise in 1958, which was my mom's first choice, she
said...
What's weird about that name is that now I have a student name Deanna
who is a year younger and is a pianist and another adult student is the
pastor's wife of a little church down the street where I have my
recitals, and their pianist is also a Deanna! Of course I'm BARELY
competent at the piano, but I can sort of sing. I'm really enjoying
reading all your posts! You seem to be having lots of fun being a new
member of the list!
Oh, I wouldn't have the pig saying in my studio either... I'm such a
maniac, I believe I COULD make the pig sing, and like it!
Welcome!
Deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21772 Re: Enrollment Drop After 9/11/01Edward Norton  Sun  1/5/2003
emusic.com