Vocalist.org archive

From:  Leslie Christopher <leskayc@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 2, 2003  7:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Teacher-Student Written Contract Question

Edward Norton <belcantist2003@y...> wrote:

I feel I'd do better with my students if I had something in writing, i.e.:
payment for 4 lessons expected on or before 1st of the month, 24 hr notice of
cancellation of lesson, if you miss a lesson, you're still expected to pay, etc.

Hi Ed!

The studio where I study (and also teach) runs on a semester system, and each
sememster students pay a registration fee and sign a contract similar to what
you mentioned. No one seems to have any problems doing this, and some students
pay up front for the entire 15 week semester since you get a small discount that
way. HOWEVER, there are those who choose to pay monthly and sometimes they do
get behind....

I like the fact that everything is spelled out in black and white.

Where in the southeast are you?

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21704 Re: Teacher-Student Written Contract QuestionEdward Norton  Thu  1/2/2003
emusic.com