Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Jun 5, 2000  6:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re:Philadelphia reunions

I have my first "Candide" rehearsal tonight, so I won't be there. However,
if you see my former teacher Graciela Silvain Cappelli at the convention,
please say hello to her for me!

Liz (former theater critic, Welcomat)

>From: Bob Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>

>There is a great restaurant caleed Franco and Luigis That has opera and
>Broadway
>singing with a live piano.........Fri or Sat nights.........1st or 2nd of
>july.....I sing there a lot.......If you let me know ahead of time nd we
>can get
>a group of us together on one of those nights I will make the
>arraingements.........Bobby,Philly
>
>Yvonne Dechance wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've been travelling, so my apologies if this has already been sent to
>the
> > list:
> >
> > This year's National NATS Convention meets July 1-5, 2000 in
>Philadelphia,
> > Pennsylvania, and Cynthia Vaughn is coordinating an informal
>get-together
> > for participants of the Vocalist. If you're going to be in the
>Philadelphia
> > area and would like more information, please contact Cynthia at
> > CynVaughn@a..., or check out the Reunions page in the "2000
>Convention"
> > section at http://www.nats.org/. We look forward to seeing some faces
>behind
> > the email signatures!;-)
> >
> > -y
> >
> > Dr. Yvonne Dechance

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/default.htm
mightymezzo@h...

"Singing is the lowest form of communication." --Homer Simpson