Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 26, 2002  4:59 pm
Subject:  Re: mini disc redorder

I have a mini disc recorder and I LOVE it!!! my mic
is not very good (but it serves my purposes just fine
for now!) I have heard for the high sopranos that the
investment in the mic can be a little trickier
(distortion etc) My recorder is by sony, and i can
hook it into my computer and but to CD's. I would
check out bestbuy.com, and minidisco.com (or
.org...can't remeber) to look into yor options. I
also highly recomend a hard sided carrying case...I
used a soft sided one for a while, and dropped my mini
disc player MANY times. (but it did seem to survive!)
good luck!

Christine Z