Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa <lisacsi@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 19, 2002  6:17 pm
Subject:  Off topic: If anyone is interested in seeing me live. Details

23. Black Magic Woman
24. Mujer Celosa
25. Light My fire
26. La Bamba
27. Wheneve, wherever
28. Got to be real
29. Oops (Tweet)
30. Independent Woman

Some songs will be sung by my guitarist. It is also not uncommon for
quiet a few spontaneous songs to be sung. Mostly beatles done with
acoustic guitar. But once in a while I throw in some Minnie
Riperton's "Lovin you" and Mariah Carey's "My all" on guitar.

I hope this is not against the rules of the list. If it is I
apologize in advance and I will not do it again.

Thanks,

Lisa

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21581 Re: Off topic: If anyone is interested in seeing me live. DetailsChristine Thomas mezzoid Thu  12/19/2002
21582 Re: Off topic: If anyone is interested in seeing me live. DetailsLisa Lugo lisaCSI Thu  12/19/2002

emusic.com