Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Thu Dec 19, 2002  5:13 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Hi. Question on "nose holding"

Holding your nose is effective in determining if you're nasal or not. Of
course, on any word including nasal consonants ("n," "ng" or "m"), you will feel
nasal resonance, because that's where those consonants live. You shouldn't feel
anything on any other vowels or consonants.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"