Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Voce dell'Alma" <voce.dell.alma@f...>
Date:  Wed Dec 18, 2002  10:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Swallowing

Hi,

I had this kind of problem : swallowing, serious acid reflux. A year ago
i've changed my diet and there's no more problem. I do a diet according to
my blood group. In accordance of my doctor I follow the Dr Peter J. D'Adamo
diet. There is a book on this subject and a website www.dadamo.com or
www.abovie.com (in french).
It saves my singer life to do this diet !

Best regards

Daniel WEILL

> --- Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I need advice. (That should turn you on!)
> >
> > I manage a 17yo singer with a problem. She has a
> > continual swallowing
> > problem when she sings. Her high school choir
> > teacher told her that she
> > wasn't drinking enough water so she started drinking
> > 8 glasses a day and
> > she says it helped a tad, but she's still doing it.
> > She also thought it
> > might be the cause of nervousness - except she still
> > finds it necessary
> > to swallow when she's by herself singing at home, or
> > in a choir. In
> > fact, sometimes she has to swallow more at home than
> > when she's in
> > performance. I think it's a habit. I have seen this
> > before in younger
> > kids but with this one I am at a loss, and was
> > wondering if you have any
> > suggestions.
> >
> > Dr Dean

21594 Re: SwallowingJodie Bean bean2871_2000 Fri  12/20/2002

emusic.com