Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Mon Jun 5, 2000  2:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] crossing over

There is also a recording of Monserrat Caballe with Freddie Mercury (of Queen)
- VERY INTERESTING - though not exactly "cross-over"

On the opposite track, my roommate recently lent me a CD of Michael Bolton
doing opera. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! It was the worst thing I've ever heard! And
he sings "O soave fanciula" with Renee Fleming, the contrast makes him sound
even worse!

Lisa-Marie
--

P.S. I've never heard the Battle/Janet Jackson recording, what do they do?

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2188 Re: crossing over Jennifer   Tue  6/6/2000   2 KB

emusic.com