Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer Ford <grbrdaisygirl@y...>
Date:  Mon Dec 9, 2002  1:29 am
Subject:  hi again and grad schools

does anyone know anything about the grad voice
programs at michigan, indiana, texas univ, and
wisconsin. I have heard that they have "good
reputations" but i don;t know if my sources have been
biased, etc. The main thing i am looking for is a
REALLY GOOD teacher. (this is for my masters)
anybody know which teachers are REALLY GOOD???
feel free to email me privately too!
thanks in advance
jen

21357 Re: hi again and grad schoolsChristine Thomas mezzoid Mon  12/9/2002
21358 Re: hi again and grad schoolsChristine Thomas mezzoid Mon  12/9/2002
21363 Re: hi again and grad schoolspacergirlkristi@w...   Mon  12/9/2002
21369 Re: hi again and grad schoolsvze3cq36@v...   Mon  12/9/2002
21372 Re: hi again and grad schoolsDavid Grogan   Mon  12/9/2002

emusic.com