Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sun Dec 8, 2002  1:28 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Randy as Voice Teacher

Thank you for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated and you're right
emails are not multidimensional and I do have lava lamps... 8 of them ...
lol. My writing is much more direct in it's communication because I'm
dealing with issues here and not people one on one. I'm very compassionate
towards my students and truly want them to achieve their goals, which I am
not sure is the agenda of a lot of voice teachers. They seem more interested
in converting all singers into singers of classical music which is not what
many want. Although my background is classical, I really do find this
unethical and that explains some of my stands.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com