Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Sat Dec 7, 2002  8:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rod Stewart's Crossover

I missed it - but I love Rod Stewart (although in my youth I did once call into
a radio station when they announced that he was cancelling a concert due to
throat problems and asked how he was able to tell....). My feeling is that
along as his interpretation is heartfelt, I don't much mind anything else. And
if he's still able to sing after all those years, despite clearly doing
everything "wrong," more power to him.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"