Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Fri Dec 6, 2002  7:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Hello

Hello, Mark. Sounds like a great project. Is it based on the Berthold
Brecht play? Any chance you're coming to one of the fine performing venues
in Northern California?

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine

>From: "Mark Crayton" <mralto@a...>
>To: vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [vocalist] Hello
>Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:50:06 -0000
>
>Hi,
>
>I am new to the list. My name is Mark Crayton. I am a countertenor
>who lives in Chicago and performs (just about) everywhere. I have
>been singing professionally since I was 9 years old. This season so
>far, I have spent 6 months touring with the new opera by Philip Glass
>called "Galileo Galilei."

21315 Re: HelloMark Crayton mrcountertenor Fri  12/6/2002

emusic.com